Brick is a 600 micron thick and yet flexible heat transfer vinyl that works great for smaller logos or designs to add a little extra dimension to all of your garments. Brick has a semi-gloss finish which looks great on caps, bags, and is ideal for left chest logos. If you need a little pop to your designs or if your designs are looking a little flat, consider giving it some dimension with Brick!
Brick is CPSIA Certified, so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories.
- Thick & flexible
- Cannot layer
- 600 microns thick
- Semi-gloss finish
- Adds an extra dimension to your garments
- Designed for smaller logos and designs
- Been popular in corporate logo use
- Polyurethane composition
- CPSIA Certified
- Temperature - 311° F
- Time - Preheat garment 20 seconds; Tack design for 10 seconds (face side) ; Turn inside out heat for 20 seconds on adhesive side
- Peel – Cold
- Pressure - Medium pressure
- Cut in reverse
- Materials - Adheres to 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends, 100% uncoated polyester, Lycra/spandex
- Care - Wait 24 hr before first wash. Machine wash cold w/mild detergent. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Dry at low setting
We highly recommend that you wash and dry your garments prior to pressing your design. This will also allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
- Cut In Reverse
3. Preheat Garment 20 seconds
4. Tack design for 10 seconds - face side
5. Turn inside out heat for 20 seconds on adhesive side
Cut Settings for Silhouette Cameo:
Settings can alter or how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.
Material: Heat Transfer, Flocked
Cut Settings for Cricut®:
Settings can alter on how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.
Set Material: Light Cardstock
Blade: Fine-Point Blade (Standard)